Carefully considering the recommendations of the Wisconsin Council of Churches (WCC) and Public Health Madison Dane County (PHMDC), CPC will use a combination of best practice mitigation measures and vital hybrid ministry options. This will allow CPC to be an inclusive body of faith, while our community continues to mitigate the presence of COVID-19.
In-Person Gatherings: A Phased Approach
We are currently in Phase 3.0
On February 28, 2022 the CPC session voted to approve a revision and renaming of the document guiding our Phased Approach to Christ Presbyterian Church Worship and Activities During COVID (PDF). CPC will return to phase 3.0 with these changes to key activities.
- CPC will continue to require universal masking for worship and all indoor activities, recognizing there are vulnerable populations and children not yet eligible to be vaccinated among our congregation. People will be encouraged to follow CDC’s recommendations to wear the most protective mask you can, that fits well, and that you will wear consistently.
- The congregation will once again be invited to sing.
- Choirs and large group musical ensembles may practice and perform. Worship leaders and singers will be recommended to wear KN95 respirators or better for their and others’ protection.
- Communion will be served with individually packaged portions. Congregants, if they choose, may partake of elements while in worship, removing masks momentarily.
- Green name tags will once again be made available for use (indicating preference re. personal space). See the nametag guides in the gathering area.
Upcoming Worship Offerings
In-Person Sunday Worship - Join Us!
Inside CPC at 9am & 10:30am
New Worship Schedule
It’s time to return to the Christ Presbyterian Church sanctuary for worship! We’re bringing back both Contemporary and Classical services, and each will be live streamed to include those who wish to continue worshipping near and far.
9am Contemporary Worship
10:15am Organ Pre-Service & 10:30am Classical Worship