Some benefits for CPC members who use Shelby include:
- Find other CPC people in the Shelby Directory.
- Update your own contact information and photo.
- View your giving history.
- Give online through Shelby.
- More to come!
1. To access Shelby, log in.
- On your computer or device, use a web browser to go to the CPC Shelby site. (https://cpcmadison.shelbynextchms.com/user/login)
You can also scroll to the bottom of the CPC website and click on “SHELBY”.
- Click on Forgot Password.
- Enter your email address, then click Send Password.
- Check your email for a new password. Copy the password and click the link in the email. In the login window, type in your name as first.last or your email along with your new password. Click Login.
- You should now be logged in. Go to Account to change your password to something you will remember.
2. Update your personal information and photo.
Once logged in, you can view/edit your contact information like phone numbers, email addresses, etc. for you and your family. You can also control what information is visible to others by adjusting your profile visibility (click the three dots next to your name on the profile editing page). And don’t forget to upload a photo of yourself!
3. View your giving record.
As you give your tithes and gifts, these will appear on your record in Shelby.
4. Download the App. (optional)
Contact CPC if you need help.
If you are having troubles, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office at 608-257-4845.