We are a family! We hope you’ll join us as we gather in love, grow by grace and go forward to serve and have fun! Please scroll to the bottom to see our upcoming family events! Questions? Contact Jake Germann, Director of Family Ministries.
- Family Ministries 2013 Summer Events Guide!
- “Hogs & Dogs” – Saturday, May 18, Zeisser’s Farm, New Glarus – details here
- Annual Meeting & Picnic – Sunday, May 19 – details here
- Click here for more special events!
Adult Education Groups
- Go MAD! (Go Moms and Dads!) – will be looking to meet again in June!
- Family Community Group - 2nd Friday of each month, 6:00pm-8:00pm – A casual dinner will be followed by fellowship, prayer and discussions of where we might take this group to enlarge the church community are on the docket for this first meeting. We are a work in progress and invite you to be a part of it! Childcare and activities for older children will be available as well!
- Mom’s Group - last Tuesday of each month, 7:00pm, Barriques Café, 1831 Monroe St, Madison. The group will be a place for casual discussion and fellowship. If interested in taking part contact Courtney (email@example.com) Next meeting: May 28.